BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Raya with her...x)

My spotlight of the year...best time of the year..ahaha..apakn..meress laa aku..xp, just wanna tell you with honour that this is the first i celebrate Raya with the one who i love the most..i've got complete family this year...n her who always complete me..thank you again..keep holding on bebeh...and attention to all of you..f u wanna describe us, just look the sincerity inside us..then u get the answer.as simple phrase for me to her..if there's other word than love to describe this feeling..i will search for it..coz after all...myself, i already dedicate it to you....x),peace x)



errr...raya's hugs...ahah xp, a2 jaa descriptionyaaa...




eseh3....nada description..lyat tya saja...ahaha..xp



x)



we are at Kupang..my friend's crib...heee...




0 comments: