BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Assalmualaikum everyone...happy fasting anyway to all the Muslim. well it's 2 o'clock in the morning..i wonder what time I'm going to sleep..sigh..my eyes still wide open..just fooling around. how's my Ramadhan going so far? well it's better than i thought..alhamdulilah i haven't miss any of it..be proud of myself..x)

well, its been two weeks already..ermm..now I am busy with my family decorating our living room for Raya..feeling of enthusiastic rise in me because this raya we will be celebrating with complete family..oh yeah..my 2nd brother will be back overseas graduating his master course this year..

Whats new for me in this ramadhan. i had my birhtday during the fasting month and its kinda a new for me..but it went well..i remembered on my birthday me and her was waiting a long queue at 'Pasar Gadong' phew..its really test our patience..ahaha..but overall is okay..i have a great time..being with her and later that night..Muiz surprised us with a treat at Mamih and thank you for that..x). i really appreciate it dude..i thought you've forgot my birthday..heee..

*yawn* yes..i am sleepy already..k then see ya next time..posa jangan tak posa..xp, assalmualaikum x)


0 comments: