BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today is something

Today I've been woke up with a phone call from the police department, i was kinda lazy to pickup the phone actually because i am still sleepy. another late night sleep..gosh its everyday i am having my late night sleep. forget bout that. the matter is about the phone call that i received this morning. it's a call for me, they asked me to come on 21st for fitness test. yeah i did apply to join the Royal Brunei Police Force also. One of our topic for today is fitness. Try to find out the level of your fitness if you have a free time. For me, My fitness level at the moment is quite low, i guess..i do sport 3 times a week. but for me its not enough to reach a stable fitness level. whatever, just wish me luck for the upcoming test.arassoo..heee :)

And another thing for today is the newspaper, i read through newsapaper for today and my highlight topic is people complaining about the HECAS new online application which was used February earlier this year. It was brought up to newspaper and its an interesting topic to read. My mum told me about it actually. It has an excuse actually why something goes wrong in this system because it was new system. Even i feel like a nub when im trying to use that new system in the first place. but it was not really tough actually and in logic ways, people using this system are the A level Graduate and Other collage. Should be classified as an educated people and comptuter literate. Error by the HECAS cause disappointment for some peoples. But i don't take this seriously cause i am focus in my own things right now.

The last thing is about me. I remembered my resolution for this 2009 is to see more light shines in me. I found the one who gave me the lights and im very thankful for that. but in generally, some part of me whisper there are a lots of things that i haven't achieve yet. It's like i'm the one who were sitting in the corner, hide myself in a party. im afraid to show myself because all i've got right now is less than other peoples had. but eventually patient is everything. pray for me to those who read this post. thank you and have a nice day.

Assalmualaikum

0 comments: