BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

sorry for the unupdate thing'ing'..hehehe

GOOD MORINIG!!! heheh...i am so sorry for the inconvenient..hahaa..naleh ku ngapdate ane waa...hmm.. :P, i just want to have my own blog..thats it..so if people ask me if I have a blog..i can say yes and it feels like im not left behind..heheh...panya ada jua urg yg mencheck blog ku ane..pemas jua aaa..ahaha :P, today..i woke up and my mum gave me a letter from hecas..jubur..brutaa ada...i didnt get through any of the high institution that i had apply...i have my own way ryte now...seacrhng for a permanent job although its difficult...but i have to keep my head straight and never give up...mungkin nada rezekiku x dubd a2..heheh..

yesterday..i've started a new job at Kiarong...money invesment thingy..but i wish not to continue that job coz of my curiosity, another factor is that kinda job is very risky..heheh..for me..when we do a job..of course the offer is important..but also need a comfort in me to do a job..this kinda job is totally not suitable for me. so i decided not to continue..

To dia, thank you for giving me support everytym for anythng that i do...a girl who always there for me and being a bestfriend for me always..it's been 7 month now..i just wanna say thank you and thank god that i've found you..heee :), jubur you...heeee..





Thats all..sincerely from me...pas ney..update2 saja x..insyallah..have a nice day...peace!

0 comments: